We welcome your feedback or questions. Keep in mind that Your Legal Rights project staff cannot give legal advice. For advice with a specific legal problem, please contact a lawyer or community legal clinic, or visit our Find Services section. We also have a helpful list of resources at I need legal help, but have limited income and can't afford a lawyer. What can I do?

While we cannot give you legal advice we will try to get back to you with some relevant information or a referral within 2 business days.

If you need immediate assistance try dialing 2-1-1 on your telephone. 211 is a three-digit phone number and website that provides free, confidential 24/7 information and referral to community and social services in Ontario.

You can contact us by filling in the form below or by calling 416-408-4420. Our mailing address can be found on the CLEO website.

You must fill in all of the fields below.

No need to provide your address but knowing your location will help us serve you better.

We want to make sure our outreach team is providing you with timely and useful information. Please select "No" if you do not wish to be sent a link to an anonymous survey to help us improve our information and referral services.