What can happen to me if I complain about home care services from a CCAC?

I receive home care services from a Community Care Access Centre. The person who provides services to me has done something I want to complain about. What can happen to me if I complain?

The home care Bill of Rights says that you have the right to raise concerns or recommend changes.

No one is allowed to take any action against you because you complain about a Community Care Access Centre (CCAC) or an agency that provides home care services through a CCAC.  This is true whether you make your complaint to the police, the CCAC, the agency, or anyone else.

No one is allowed to punish you, refuse to give you services, or take away services because you complain about not getting enough services or about how you are treated.

Related Resource: 

Was this helpful?

Was this helpful?

We cannot respond to your question or comment without your email address. We will not share any information you provide us with anyone.

No need to provide your address but knowing your location will help us serve you better.