Your Legal Rights Content Feeds
Bring visitors back to your site with up to date legal information from Your Legal Rights
You can feature automatically updated content feeds of Your Legal Rights latest resources, news & events, webinars and common questions on your website or blog. Visitors to your site will have easy access to the up-to-date news and legal information Your Legal Rights is known for.
These feeds can be inserted anywhere on your website in minutes and will conform to your site's "look and feel". You don't need any special software and there's no cost.
Choose the feeds you want
Throughout the site, when you click on a legal topic or section of the site, you will see a link on the right hand side that reads Get updates from this section. Just click on that link and a window will open up and provide you with a link to a unique RSS feed as well as the code for you to copy and paste into your site to have the information automatically start appearing on any webpage.
For the complete list of available feeds visit: Content feeds at a glance.
How our feeds look on other websites
- The Online Citizenship Preparation is a bilingual citizenship preparation training tool that provides newcomers across Canada with an opportunity to prepare for the Canadian citizenship test and learn how to become engaged citizens of Canada. They feature our Latest Resources - Immigration and Refugee Law on their home page.
- Hamilton Community Legal Clinic has integrated our Latest News feed on their home page and have added our Latest Resources feeds by legal topic on the pages of their site that cover key service areas. For example, see our Latest Resources - Social Assistance and Pensions - Ontario Disability Support Program ODSP at: http://www.hamiltonjustice.ca/ontario-disability-support-program. Another example is our Latest Resources – Employment and Work – Injured workers compensation feed on their Worker's Compensation page.
- The Connecting Ottawa website includes dozens of our Latest Resources and Latest Common Questions feeds by legal sub-topic. For example, see the Abuse and Family Violence – Partner Abuse section
- Halton Community Legal Services features our Latest Resources – Employment and Work on their Employment/Work page.
- The Ontario Aboriginal Courtworker Program at The Ininew Friendship Centre features our Latest News on their program page.
- Peterborough Community Legal Centre (PCLC) has our Latest News on their home page
- Neighbourhood Legal Services in Toronto, has our Latest Resources feed on the Resources page.
- Kinna-aweya Legal Clinic in Thunder Bay, Ontario has our Latest News - Consumer Law feed on their home page
- South Ottawa Community Legal Services feature our feeds on a number of sections. For example, see our Resources and Latest News feeds in the ODSP section.
- Legal Clinic of Guelph and Wellington County feature our Latest Resources feeds in both Social Assistance and Housing Law on their Legal Resources page.
- Our Latest News and Resources feeds appear throughout the Portal to Justice site, a project of Community Legal Clinic - Simcoe, Haliburton, Kawartha Lakes
- Our Latest News - Campaigns and Law Reform feed on the Income Security Advocacy Centre website.
- Our Latest Resources - Social Assistance and Pensions on the Income Security Advocacy Centre website
- Our Latest Resources and News on Immigration and Refugee Law on the Community Advocacy and Legal Centre website
- Our Latest Common Questions - Human Rights feed on the Community Advocacy and Legal Centre website
- Our Latest Common Question - Social Assistance and Pensions on the Community Advocacy and Legal Centre website
- Our Latest News - Employment and Work feed on the Injured Workers Online website
- Our Latest Common Questions feed on the Rexdale Community Legal Clinic
- A number of our Latest Resources feeds are featured on the Resources section of the Neighbourhood Legal Services website
- Our Latest Resources feed is featured on the Neighbourhood Legal Services website
- Our Latest Common Questions feed is featured on The Help Centre of Northumberland (THCN) website
- Our Latest News feed for the topic Immigration and Refugee Law can be found on the home page of the new CLEO Refugee website at refugee.cleo.on.ca.
- Our Latest Common Questions feed can be seen on the new Rexdale Community Legal Clinic blog
- A variety of content feeds are distributed across the Durham Community Legal Clinic website
The new Connecting Ottawa website (linked to http://connectingottawa.com/) has built Your Legal Rights content feeds into its navigation by including our Latest Resources and Latest Common Questions feeds by legal sub-topic. For example, in the Abuse and Family Violence – Partner Abuse section at http://connectingottawa.com/services/17.
For more information
Please contact us to assist you in creating the content feeds or to discuss other content partnerships.
Terms and conditions for sharing content
The permission to link to the Your Legal Rights website or feature Your Legal Rights content on your website is based on the terms outlined in the Your Legal Rights Terms and conditions for sharing content.