Understanding the Children's Aid Society Process - From the Inside
Recorded on January 23, 2013 - This webinar in the Family Law Education for Women (FLEW) series covers the basics of how the Children's Aid Society (CAS) system works, to give service providers and families an understanding of how they may take part in the process. For this discussion, METRAC's Legal Director, Tamar Witelson, is joined by Vicky Lowrey, a Senior Service Manager at the Children's Aid Society of Peel Region.
Copies of presentation materials are available for download below. To watch an archived recording of this video click on the embedded player or choose from a range of formats below.
- Flash Movie
- Watch on Vimeo
- Audio Only (Mp3 format)
- Quicktime Movie (Mp4 format)
- Your Legal Rights Webinar Podcast
- Your Legal Rights Webinars on iTunes
- Teenage Mothers and the Children's Aid Society: What Young Mothers Should Know about the Child Protection Process (Recorded on Sept. 24, 2013)
- When the Children's Aid Society Gets Involved: What Can a Child/Youth Expect? (Recorded on Sept. 23, 2013
- Dealing with the Children's Aid Society: What Parents Should Know (Recorded on Feb. 28, 2013)
- Understanding the Children's Aid Society Process - From the Inside (Recorded on Jan. 23, 2013)