What can I do at the Landlord and Tenant Board to protect my human rights?
This tip sheet gives general information about what discrimination and harassment are, where you can go if you think your landlord has discriminated against you or harassed you, and what steps you can take at the Landlord and Tenant Board. Some of the topics covered are:
- Does the Ontario Human Rights Code protect my housing rights?
- Does my landlord have to make sure I have the same access to housing as other tenants?
- What can I do if I think my landlord has violated my human rights?
- If I decide to apply to the Board, what do I do next?
- Where can I get more help or information?