This section of the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB) website answers these questions about health examinations:
- What are an injured worker's responsibilities when it comes to health examinations?
- When are health examinations needed?
- Who can perform a health examination?
- For which claims are these rules in place?
- What if the worker refuses an examination requested by the employer?
- What if the worker simply refuses to go, even after the WSIB has determined it appropriate?
- Who has appeal rights concerning health examinations?
Note: Versions of this resource in many other languages are provided on the webpage by Google Translate.