Assaulted Women's Helpline
Women who need legal help because of domestic violence can call the Assaulted Women's Helpline. The Helpline does crisis counselling, gives emotional support, and makes referrals to shelters and legal services. Calls are answered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and information is available in a number of languages.
- Toll-free: 1-866-863-0511
- Toronto area: 416-863-0511
- Toll-free TTY: 1-866-863-7868
- Toronto area TTY: 416-364-8762
- #SAFE: #7233 on your Bell, Rogers, FIDO, or Telus mobile phone
Fem'aide offers French-speaking women in Ontario who have experienced gender-based violence, support, information, and referral to appropriate front-line services within their communities, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Was this helpful?