News & Events
The Canadian Environmental Law Association October 2016 bulletin is now available
Topics covered in this issue include radon tax credit, Ontario's Long-Term Energy Plan, National Housing Strategy, Conservation Authorities Act Review, flame retardants.
- Challenging all MPs to support a radon tax credit
- CELA encourages Ontario to adopt 100% renewables in its Long-Term Energy Plan
- Calling for healthier homes within the National Housing Strategy
- Improving the Conservation Authorities Act Review
- After many years, minimal action on flame retardants
- Celebrating the Consumer Product Safety Annual Report
- Using EA to address climate change
- Blog: Time to get serious about EA Reform in Ontario
- Court upholds OMB decision that protects CELA clients
- Calling for an end to liquid nuclear waste convoys
- The Environmental Toolkit Workshop
- GUEST BLOG: Too much power? Then why keep Pickering running?
- BLOG: Spending Cap and Trade Revenue on Low-Income Ontarians