News & Events
The Canadian Environmental Law Association February 2017 bulletin is now available
Topics covered in this issue include guidelines on bottled water, Waste-Free Ontario Strategy, Bill 39 on aggregate resources, protecting children from lead and cadmium, rules for new reactor facilities.
- Strengthening proposed guidelines on bottled water
- CELA responds to Waste-Free Ontario Strategy
- Improving proposed Bill 39 on aggregate resources
- Protecting children from lead and cadmium
- Strengthening the licensing rules for new reactor facilities
- Listing triclosan as a toxic substance under CEPA
- Environmental review tribunal hearing involving atrazine
- EVENT: Lead in Drinking Water: Webinar on March 2
- BLOG: Where's the strategy for the safe disposal of mercury in CFLs?
- BLOG: The Provincial Strategy for a Waste-Free Ontario
- BLOG: Ontario's big secret - the real cause of rising electricity rates