News & Events
April 3 & 4: Gaining Ground: Women & Harm Reduction Workshop
Information from Canadian Harm Reduction Network: The workshop will have speakers on these key topics:
- Why do women use substances?
- Substance Use, Mothers & Child Welfare
- Harm Reduction in a VAW Shelter Setting
- Connecting Substance Use & Trauma
- Sex Work & Harm Reduction
- Imprisoned Women & Use
- True peer work
When: Monday and Tuesday, April 3 & 4, 2017, 9:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Where: Regent Park Community Centre, Banquet Room, 402 Shuter Street, Toronto
Information: Toronto Health Connection @ 416-338-7600