News & Events
November 2012: Free workshops at HALCO
HALCO is pleased to announce their new series of free public legal education workshops. The workshops are free and everyone is welcome, but space is limited so Registration is required. Register at the fax, phone, or email contacts provided, and include your name, your contact information, your organization (if any), and the workshop(s) that you would like to attend.
The workshops are:
- Criminalization of HIV Non-Disclosure: Thursday November 1 - 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m. (presenter: Ryan Peck, HALCO Executive Director and Lawyer)
- Immigration Law Changes: Tuesday November 6 - 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m. (presenter: John Norquay, HALCO Staff Lawyer)
- Planning for illness: legal information for people living with HIV in Ontario: Wednesday November 14 - 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m. (presenter: Jill McNall, HALCO Community Legal Worker)
- What Happens If You Are Arrested?: Thursday November 22 - 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m. (presenter: Theodore Mercado, Staff Lawyer, Criminal Duty Counsel, Legal Aid Ontario)
- Ontario Disability Support Program – Overview: Wednesday November 28 - 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m. (presenter: Jill McNall, HALCO Community Legal Worker)
Date November 2012
Time 1:30 p.m. - 4 p.m.
Place HALCO Boardroom, 65 Wellesley Street East, 4th Floor, Toronto
Phone 416-340-7790 or toll-free 1-888-705-8889