News & Events
May and June 2012: Free Public Legal Education workshops at HALCO
HIV and AIDS Legal Clinic Ontario's (HALCO) next series of free workshops (y compris un atelier en français*/including a workshop in French*) is starting in May 2012. The workshops are free and everyone is welcome, but space is limited so Registration is required.
The workshops are from 1:30 to 4:00 p.m. in person in the HALCO Boardroom:
- Criminalization of HIV Non-Disclosure on Wednesday May 2, 2012
- HIV and Privacy Law on Thursday May 10
- Family Sponsorship: HIV and Canada’s Immigration Law on Tuesday May 15
- *En français – Parrainer votre famille: le VIH et la loi canadienne en matière d’immigration, mercredi 6 juin – 13 h 30 à 16 h
- Introduction to Family Law and Family Law Legal Services on Thursday May 31
- Your Rights as a Tenant on Tuesday June 12
For more information, including Registration, please see the workshop poster at the link below.
Date May and June
Time 1:30 p.m. - 4 p.m.
Where Boardroom, 65 Wellesley Street East, Suite 400, Toronto
Phone 416-340-7790 / 1-888-705-8889