News & Events
NEW 30% off Ontario Tuition
The NEW 30% Off Ontario Tuition is a new grant for full-time undergraduate university and college students. You need to apply by March 31, 2012, to be eligible for the January 2012 semester payment of the new grant.
You're eligible if:
- you're a full-time student at a public college or university in Ontario
- you're in a first entry program -- that is a program you applied to and entered directly from high school
- it's been less than four years since you left high school
- your parents' gross income is $160,000 or less
- you're a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident or a protected person
- you're an Ontario resident
Was this helpful?