News & Events
Transitional Money Management Project launched in Toronto
The following is taken from a program flyer produced by Neighbourhood Information Post.
Transitional Money Management Project
- Do you forget when rent is due?
- Having trouble obtaining a bank card or a bank account?
- Not being able to pay rent on time?
- Having trouble budgeting your monthly expenses?
- No ID's?
Do you want all of the above prevented?
The Transitional Money Management Project can do that for you and your family and even more.
We are providing a free money management service to individuals who have been recently housed in the past year, homeless in the last 3 years and require some assistance budgeting their monthly expenses. Our primary goal is to sustain tenancy and help you become more independent. The services we offer include:
- Setting up automatic deposits of rent payments
- Assistance in acquiring and maintaining a bank account
- Help improve relationship with landlords and banking institution
- Budgeting assistance
- Assistance in acquiring ID's
- Resource counselling
- Short-term Trusteeship service
- One-on-one case management
If you have any questions or need information, please feel free to contact our Project Workers at Neighbourhood Information Post (416) 924-7007 or Scarborough Housing Help Centre (416) 285-8070.