The Legal clinic newsletter-sharing project was formed to help community legal clinics in Ontario share newsletter articles and promote each other's work. Members now work together using an e-mail list and their newsletters are posted to Your Legal Rights as news items, making them available to a larger audience. For more information, visit the News and Events section to see Clinic Newsletters.
Newsletters produced by community legal clinics are a valuable source of legal information but are usually distributed only to the local community. This project helps get this information to a wider audience.
Any community legal clinic in the province is welcome to join the newsletter-sharing project. Please contact us for more information or to get involved.
- ARCH Disability Law Centre
- Advocacy Centre for Tenants Ontario (ACTO)
- Advocacy Centre for the Elderly (ACE)
- Clinique juridique francophone de l'Est d'Ottawa
- Clinique Juridique Grand-Nord Legal Clinic
- Community Advocacy & Legal Centre, Belleville
- Community Legal Clinic - Simcoe, Haliburton, Kawartha Lakes
- Community Legal Services Ottawa Centre
- Durham Community Legal Clinic, Oshawa
- HALCO - HIV & AIDS Legal Clinic Ontario
- Justice for Children and Youth (JFCY)
- Kenora Community Legal Clinic
- Kingston Community Legal Clinic
- Lanark, Leeds & Grenville Legal Clinic
- Niagara North Community Legal Assistance
- Nishnawbe-Aski Legal Services Corporation
- Northwest Community Legal Clinic
- Peterborough Community Legal Centre
- Renfrew County Legal Clinic
- Rural Legal Services (North Frontenac)
- South Ottawa Community Legal Services
- Waterloo Region Community Legal Services
- West End Legal Services of Ottawa
- Windsor-Essex Bilingual Legal Clinic/Ligne de conseils juridiques sommaires du Sud-Ouest
Guidelines developed by members
- Articles will be reproduced as is. Anyone wanting to alter an article must ask the producing clinic for permission and show them a copy of the revised article.
- When articles are copied as is, users must include a credit at the end of the article that says "reprinted with permission of..."
- When parts of articles are copied, users must include the credit "reprinted in part with permission of..."
- When articles are revised, users must include the credit "adapted from an article by..."