Services by type - Other Law-related Services
Services Map is an interactive guide to key legal and social services in Ontario. Browse the Services Map to combine your region with the legal topic you are interested in and the type of service you are looking for.
We will be adding more information to the various sections of our Services Map in the coming weeks. If you have a service or government agency to suggest, please contact us.
Legal assistance and support is available through a variety of non-government agencies, programs and agencies listed below.
- Service by type - Legal Clinics - General Service
- Service by type - Legal Clinics – Specialty
- Service by type - Student Legal Aid Services Society (SLASS)
- Services by type - Legal Aid Ontario Services
- Services by type - Court and Tribunal Related Services
- Services by type - Other Government Services
211 Ontario is an information and referral hotline that gives help in many languages. Dial 211 for free from any phone in Ontario. They take calls 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
For general information on finding legal help visit: I need legal help, but have limited income and can't afford a lawyer. What can I do?
If you cannot find what you are looking for, contact us through our Feedback form.