Talk to your union

If you have a union, you should tell them about your problem.

They may have more information about your employer's health and safety policies or similar issues in your workplace.

They may try to solve the problem with your employer.

And if you can't agree with your employer about how to solve the problem, your union may file a grievance with your employer or make an application to the Ontario Labour Relations Board

You may need