3. Give your forms to your partner

You have 30 days to fill out, serve, and file your Form 10: Answer and other court forms. You can serve your partner by regular service or special service.

There is a guide on how to serve documents.

Whoever serves the documents on your partner must fill out Form 6B: Affidavit of Service. In it, they say when, where, and how they served your partner. The form proves that your partner got a copy of your documents.

You can ask the court for more time to fill out your Answer by bringing a regular motion. You should speak to the court clerk or duty counsel before the 30 days are over to find out how to do this.

You may need