Get legal advice right away. You need legal advice about criminal law and immigration law. Even someone who is a permanent resident can lose their status and be removed from Canada if they are convicted of a crime that is considered "serious." More
The law says that anyone - for example, a teacher, doctor, neighbour, or relative - who suspects that a child is being harmed or at risk of being harmed, must report it to a children's aid society. In fact, for most professionals, it is an offence... More